At StoreBound, we strive to have an open and supportive community that is inspiring and family friendly. Thus, we have a few rules that we ask you to keep in mind when posting to our site. Users are responsible for making sure content complies with this stated policy.
Commenting and Posting
When commenting on someone’s work or responding to comments, please be kind and constructive. A good comment should make a person smile, encourage them, allow them to learn something, or help them to improve on their work. StoreBound reserves the right to remove comments and designs that we deem inappropriate. In cases of repeated misconduct, StoreBound may close the user's account or ban the user completely.
Users should be careful when submitting copyrighted content without consent by the owner. We recommend that you only upload your own original work, work that is freely available through a Creative Commons license, or work that does not infringe on the rights of another copyright holder. If you would like to familiarize yourself with the rules of fair use, you can reference this article: http://fairuse.stanford.edu/overview/fair-use/ for more information.
Users who misuse this forum will be suspended from using this website. Misuse includes one or all of the following actions:
- Failing to publish meaningful, useful content
- Using deceptive means to generate revenue or traffic
- Contributing when the primary purpose is affiliate marketing or advertising for a third party
Content Removal Process
StoreBound reserves the right to remove or reject any content that is believed to be copyright infringement, sexually explicit, defamatory, fraudulent, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable. In cases of repeated misconduct, StoreBound may close the user account or ban the user completely.
If you notice such content and would like to report it, we recommend that you first contact the uploader to request that they remove the content. However, we do not require that you contact the uploader first and you can contact us directly at email@example.com with the following information pursuant to Section 512 (c)(3)(A) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If your content has been removed and you feel that it is due to misidentification or as a result of a mistake, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.