This website is operated by StoreBound. Please read these Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully because they govern your use of the Network and services accessible via the website. To make these Terms easier to read, the Network and the services it provides are collectively called the “Services.” By visiting this website or purchasing something from us, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting the changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes and your continued use or access of this website constitute as acceptance of these changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Who May Use the Services
Registration and your information
If you want to use certain features of the Services you’ll have to create an account (“Account”). You can do this via the Network, or, at the Network’s discretion, through your account with certain third-party social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn (each, an “SNS Account”). If you choose the SNS Account option, the Network may extract from your SNS Account certain personal information such as your name and email address and other personal information that your privacy settings on the SNS Account permit the Network to access.
You may use the Services only if you are 13 years or older. By using our services you warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
Submissions to StoreBound Website
We welcome your submissions with and without request whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise. However, any information submitted, other than your personal information, which is protected under the guidelines set forth in the Privacy Statement, is the exclusive property of StoreBound and you agree that we may use your submission for any purpose without restriction or compensation. We are under no obligation to receive your comment in confidence or under any fiduciary relationship. We may monitor, edit, or remove any content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Community Guidelines and Enforcement Rights
You are asked to respect the community of users on the Network. Accordingly, you agree that you’ll only use the Services in a manner that is consistent with the Community Use Guidelines set forth below. If you use the Services in a manner that is inconsistent with the Community Guidelines, your Account may be suspended or terminated.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Network, the Network’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of the Network’s providers;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Network trademark, logo URL or product name without the Network’s express written consent;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within the Site or Services, the Network’s name, any Network trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without the express written consent of the Network;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Network system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Network or any of the Network’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by the Network or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Network Enforcement Rights
Although the Network is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. The Network reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if it, at its sole discretion, considers any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. The Network has the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. The Network may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law or other legal requirements.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. The information on this site may not be duplicated, copied, sold, or transmitted for any commercial purpose or public display without the express written consent of StoreBound.
Content and Content Rights
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services; and (ii) “User Content” means any Content that Account holders (including you) provide to be made available through the Services. Content includes without limitation User Content.
Content Ownership, Responsibility and Removal
The Network does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content that you make available through the Services and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. Subject to the foregoing, the Network and its licensors exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content.
Rights in User Content Granted by You
By making any User Content available through Services you hereby grant to the Network a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, view, download, and print your User Content in connection with operating and providing the Services and Content.
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content, nor any use of your User Content by the Network on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances some of your User Content (such as posts or comments you make) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. The Network is not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
Rights in Content Granted by the Network
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Network grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download, view, display and print the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
Accuracy of Information
There may be information on the site that contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors and to update or cancel orders without prior notice, except as required by law. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current.
Modifications to Services, Products, and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of StoreBound. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Links to Third Party Websites or Resources
Storebound is not responsible for the content of any linked sites from the StoreBound web sites that are not controlled or maintained by StoreBound. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by StoreBound of the site and access of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
Your access to and use of the Services may be terminated, at the Network’s sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
The Services and Content are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind. Without limiting the foregoing, the Network explicitly disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade. The Network makes no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis.
You will indemnify and hold harmless The Network and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
While we strive to provide you the best possible service, we cannot guarantee or warrant that your use of our service and website will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. Information on this site is provided ”as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranty of any kind.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated January 28, 2019
StoreBound LLC is a product innovation company and manufacturer with products carrying brand names including Dash, The Laundry POD, MCM, Kelsey Nixon Essentials and PancakeBot. StoreBound also manufactures and distributes Maytag irons through a license agreement with Whirlpool Corporation.
The following sections summarize StoreBound’s policies regarding the collection, use and protection of personal information that is submitted to us by our consumers and/or employees. We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your personal information is collected and used.
The type of information that may be collected or submitted to StoreBound includes, but is not limited to, information such as name, address, email address, age group, phone number, information about your site visits and purchase habits, the type of browser used to visit our site, etc. By communicating with StoreBound, including by email, phone, or by completing online forms, you are giving your consent to the collection of the personal information that you provide. In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and internal research, but individual users can remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases.
Updating Your Information
All customers and employees may request access to and update personal information that is submitted through our sites. You may request access to and update your personal information that is submitted through our sites by updating your profile in your account or by contacting us through the contact information listed below. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information. At any point, you may inform us that you do not want to be contacted by StoreBound and its brands by sending your request to the contact information below. Please note that you cannot opt-out of all messages as we may need to send you information related to your past or future orders and/or services.
All personal information that we collect from you requires your consent such as opening an account or signing up for a sales promotion. Unless you are informed otherwise, this information is maintained for purposes including fulfilling orders, providing our customers with after sales services such as warranty and customer support, sending you marketing communications that we think will be useful to you, analyzing trends and statistics, and improving product performance. Sensitive information is subject to greater restriction and governed by law.
We may disclose your information with companies or persons to provide certain services including payment processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. which we use to conduct our business operations and activities. We provide such companies with only the information as necessary to provide such services. StoreBound will NEVER sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party.
Although unlikely, in certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information for law enforcement or regulatory purposes.
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in registration to our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
When website visitors use pancakebot.com you the choice to allow or deny certain cookie categories which helps protect your privacy. Below is a description on the most common cookie categories. Below is a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Website. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Necessary cookies are used to make a web site function properly, they are generally not used for tracking and are not shared between webs. The most common necessary action performed using a cookie is user authentication. When you log in to any web site, a cookie is stored in your browser including some piece of data used by the web to remember who is authenticated when you go to another internal page or refresh the site. Cookies are also used so that a web knows what's in your shopping cart, store user settings and more.
- Analytical cookies
- Analytical cookies are not necessary but are used to collect valuable information on how a web site is being used, identify issues and figure out what needs to be improved on the site and what content is useful. The information collected is in most cases anonymous.
- Marketing cookies
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites to to profile user behavior and allow publishers to display relevant advertisements. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of the information that you provide us from loss, misuse, or alteration. Unfortunately, no data on the Internet can be 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to or from our website and we accept no responsibility, as far as permissible under law, for the unauthorized access of personal information.
We urge you to keep your password safe. Ensure that you log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished accessing your account, especially if you are sharing a computer or using a public computer so others cannot access your account.
The information on our website and any relevant applications are aimed at a general audience and StoreBound does not seek to collect information about children under the age of 13. A parent or guardian of a child may contact us at the contact information below to request that we delete such information, if any, from our records.